Welcome to Burn and Shine!

After a lengthy hiatus, I'm back. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Alt-Country (or whatever you want to call it) *Mostly* from the 90's

Hey there, Last month's trip down the Southern Rawk trail, led me to this month's "Alt-Country" bender. I've been on a *mostly* 90's Alt-Country kick over the last couple weeks, which led to this 229 track (and counting) playlist. I tried not to double up artists unless there were separate song-writers in the band (IE: Uncle Tupelo). Not all the artists here would be considered "Alt-Country" but I think these all fit (there might be a few strays). This is a work in progress, as I'm still adding to it. If you are up for it take a look at the playlist and feel free to recommend any artist or track I may have missed. I'm especially looking for tracks by artists who aren't associated with the genre. Much like Frank Black's wonderful duet with Marty Brown, "Dirty Old Town".

Happy Listening!

No comments: