Welcome to Burn and Shine!

No more updates here, and I won't be fixing any broken links. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Taking Care of Business.



Just so you know, my day job is as a tennis teaching professional. I mainly teach kids and there are only so many hours during the week that I can meet with them. Basically this means that weekends are my busiest work days, Sundays in particular. So a quickie post today.

I'm going to give you the email to Rhino Records that takes suggestions on future releases: drrhino@rhino.com. Seriously, I think that if they start getting a flood of emails demanding a Power Pop Box Set they might comply. Surely they still have the rights on most of that stuff. Hell, most of us would pay big bucks for a really nice Rhino Handmade Box.

No comments: